Apply to be a USC APASA Intern for the 2018-2019 school year!
The APASA Intern Program is a unique opportunity open to all freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. As part of the Intern Class, individuals will work alongside the APASA Executive Board and have the opportunity to execute and plan events that promote APASA’s mission in celebrating Asian American heritage and culture. The Intern Program is also an opportunity to get involved with USC’s Undergraduate Student Government and Program Branch. Working alongside fellow passionate students, interns will foster a sense of community and engage in meaningful ways with the USC community.
- One-on-one mentorship with the APASA Executive Board
- Meeting new friends within APASA’s 26 member organizations
- The chance to lead the assembly with your ideas
- Engage in planning APASA’s signature events such as Night Market, APASA’s Got Talent, and the annual Speaker Event
- The opportunity to connect with inspirational speakers (Past speakers have included D-Trix, Dumbfoundead, Constance Wu, George Takei, and more)
- Free food and boba
- The possibility to serve on our Executive Board the following year
Applications are due on Monday, September 3 at 11:59PM. Selected candidates will be contacted for in-person interviews.
Interested in finding out more about the internship program? Come to our info sessions!
August 29th 6-7pm at TCC 227
August 30th 5-6pm at TCC 227