Apply to be a USC APASA Intern for the 2017-2018 school year!
Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/f7ngvWvYCrJU0ozi2
The Intern Program is a unique opportunity open to all incoming freshmen and sophomores. As part of the program, Interns will sit right alongside our Executive Board and will have the opportunity to execute and plan events that promote our mission in celebrating Asian American heritage and culture. The Intern Program is also a perfect opportunity to get involved in USC’s Undergraduate Student Government and Program Board. As a supportive and collaborative community, APASA strives to serve as your family away from home, and we would love for you all to apply!
Some perks to consider...
- Mentorship through our buddy system!
- Meet new friends with our 23 wonderful member organizations!
- Lead our assembly with your ideas!
- Take part in planning our awesome events!
- Meet cool speakers - (Past speakers include D-Trix, Dumbfoundead, Constance Wu, George Takei, and more!)
- Occasionally enjoy free food and boba!
- And the possibility to serve on our Executive Board the following year!
We will be hosting two information sessions on Thursday, August 24 (5pm @ TCC 227) and Wednesday, August 30 (5pm @ TCC 227) if you would like to learn more about the program (and to meet us and past interns as well!).
For questions and concerns, please contact recruitment directors Zachary Ishimoto (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Sarah Kim (email@example.com).
Applications are due on Wednesday, September 6 - 11:59pm, and first round interviews will follow!